Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lufa update

I took a lot of heat for holding on to my last lufa for four years. I finally succumbed to the peer pressure of my friends, ultimately tipped over the edge by the donation of a new lufa, and tossed my old one, although it undoubtedly still had a good year or two of life remaining. I appreciated the compactness of my new lufa, and it made showering more efficient. Unfortunately, only six weeks into my new lufa experience, as I went to soap it up one morning this week it began to unravel before my eyes. What remains is a 15 foot strand of blue net-like material. It just goes to show all you haters of my previous lufa, that appearances aren't everything. I am once again accepting donations.


2 comments:

Sally said...

Goes to show the true evils of Wal-mart. Sorry, man!

Classic Jones said...

hahahahahahahaha...ps, I went holding signs on a street intersection tonight for, thats right, you guessed it, prop 8 = free speech